SALT LAKE CITY, May 11, 2015 /PRNewswire/ — To be considered the best takes years of hard work and dedication. Remaining the best is even more challenging. Yet USANA Health Sciences continues to show its competitors why it is an industry leader, claiming five Best of State medals for its innovative science and exceptional nutritional supplements, personal care and energy products.
“Year after year we put our heart and soul into making USANA the best company it can be and these awards are evidence of our dedication and enthusiasm,” said chief communication officer, Dan Macuga. “It’s a privilege and honor to be recognized as having the best health and nutrition products in a state that houses over 100 dietary supplement manufacturers.”
- USANA has earned 38 Best of State awards since 2003, including three prestigious Best of State Statues in the merchandising and consumer services category.
- This is the twelfth year USANA has been recognized as having the best dietary supplements in the state and the fifth year for its health and nutrition products.
- USANA’s natural Rev3 Energy® earned its seventh consecutive title.
- The company’s research and development department celebrates its third win since 2012 for its rigorous testing methods, studies and innovative product technology.
- USANA’s Sense™ Self-Preserving Technology skin-care line received its seventh medal.
USANA currently sells its award-winning products in 19 international markets and sponsors more than 700 elite and professional athletes worldwide.
The Best of State Awards were created in 2003 to recognize outstanding individuals, organizations and businesses in Utah. Best of State candidates are evaluated by a panel of 100 judges based on three criteria: achievement in the field of endeavor; innovation or creativity in approaches, techniques, methods or processes; and contribution to improving the quality of life in Utah.
For more information about USANA’s products and company, visit USANA.com.
Founded in 1992, USANA Health Sciences (NYSE: USNA) is a U.S.-based nutritional company that manufactures high-quality supplements, personal care and energy products in its FDA-registered facility in Salt Lake City. Learn more about USANA by visiting our website http://www.usana.com or the official USANA bloghttp://whatsupusana.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/usanainc-named-best-of-the-best-and-collects-five-utah-best-of-state-medals-for-its-world-class-products-and-science-300080750.html
To review USANA’s award-winning health, diet, and skin care products, click here.
SOURCE USANA Health Sciences